Skip to content
This Salmon I combined a lot more spices than I usually do and it came out so tasty!
I love salmon for how easy it is to make and the taste and it’s great for protein and healthy omega 3!
- To start I heated a cast iron skillet with vegetable oil, black peppercorn, rosemary, and salt.
- I seasoned the Skin with paprika, sea salt, and Black pepper (I like it spicy)
- I grilled skin side down for 5 min and the other side for about 4 -5 minutes you can tell it’s done with you have a light pink don’t over cook
- The top is seasoned with Salt, Pepper, Rosemary, garlic salt, and a little paprika
- You can try more seasonings or even less
- Done and enjoy! Step by Step photos below